Our emphasis on digital advertising does not mean that we’ll ignore more traditional ways of marketing, such as:
- Nelson Shelton “For Sale” sign installed at a vantage point
- Open Houses to give the public an opportunity to view your home and get more information about it
- Home brochures — full-color flyer’s with detailed information about your home distributed to prospective buyers and their agents
- Professional photo shoot and photos
- Personalized property fliers
- Print advertising
Qualified Buyers – Our goal is to bring you financially pre-qualified and pre-approved buyers who are ready, willing and able to purchase your home. Being area experts, many buyers contact us who may be looking for a home just like yours.
Negotiation Strategy – We will present all offers in an objective fashion, review and explain the terms, help you evaluate how it fits with your goals and negotiate on your behalf to help you obtain the most favorable price and terms.
Closing the Sale – We will monitor the progress of the transaction and keep you informed along the way – working on your behalf to successfully close the sale.
After Sale Service – We will stay in contact with you, even after the sale. We want to be your trusted source for real estate information for life.
Selling your home is more than finding a buyer and closing a sale. It’s a complex transaction involving your single most valuable asset. You deserve an expert who knows how to protect you and represent your best interests; someone skilled at handling delicate negotiations on your behalf; and someone accomplished at orchestrating sophisticated marketing strategies that can make the difference between a so-so outcome and a very rewarding one.