The O’Melvney House
The O’Melveny House is a registered Los Angeles Cultural Monument. It was built in 1908 by one of the most prestigious and prolific architectural firms of that period: Hunt, Eager & Burns.The house has been restored with meticulous care to preserve its historical heritage and splendor. It features mahogany-paneled Entry Hall w rising staircase, Living Room w oversized windows & French doors, banquet sized Dining Room, Library, cozy Study, gourmet Kitchen, large Master Suite w walk-in closet, Guest Quarters, huge Attic that has been converted into an elegant entertainment quarters, Basement w wine cellar & room for humidor. A grand terrace overlooks expansive lawns, gardens & magnificent park-like grounds w mature trees, pond, pool & outdoor fireplace. The property is situated on a double lot.This is truly one of a kind. Shown to pre-qualified clients only. This historic house falls under the laws of the Mills Act; consequently, property taxes are very low.